Friday, July 21, 2006

It has to get worse before it gets better

First off. thank you Chris and Niall for cleaning out the shed. On Wednesday night Niall was talking about getting his scoot on the road. He was looking for parts and I invited him to our 'place where parts go to die' to find some. He said that he would come over and help Chris clear out the shed (in which Mr. Raccoon had been living) and in turn take what he needed. Well it was raining when I got home so I didn't really expect them to have done anything but then when I went to the back of the house and looked out the door, this is what I saw.
">Link


That's just what was on the ground. they hadn't even done the 4 6 foot shelves and what was hanging. I will let you know when the part sale is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home