Monday, June 19, 2006

By George......

I think I have kicked it. I think I have kicked the THFVC habit. When I came in this morning I did not crave it AT ALL. I actually went to Tims and decided that I wanted a tea instead. That might be because...

Yesterday the Lovely Laura invited several of her friends (me included) to HIGH TEA (say it in your haughties British accent) at the Windsor Arms. It was lovely, lots of Devonshire cream to go around. Scones, Petite Fours, itty bitty sandwiches and best of all TEA. Mmmmm Tea. Thank you Lovely Laura now I am spoiled and I want High Tea everyday. DAMN. Why am I not royalty?

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

We need to have a tea party!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Bhean said...

Oh yes please!!!! I will be there!! But there must be gloves and big hats!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home