Thursday, May 25, 2006

I call it BRUISE




I LOVE this color. It was dyed with Wilton's Icing Dye
and it's so beautiful. I had to photograph it with the Vespa as it was wound at the Annual Niagara Scooter Rally in my tent. Just imagine, one 10x10 tent, one skein of 18 foot yarn. It was interesting. Here are some photos of it

Rob and Chris Chris and Lauren

Chris andJames (Alby)


a beer can is excellent for winding yarn



I have a second ball of yarn but its too small to be sent to my Dye-O-Rama pal. However, I do have pictures of trying to untangle and dye that yarn.

Fiddle (of course)
Glowing Fiddle, Krishna and Lindsay(linzknits) in background

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

I adore the bruise ;)
What a fun day that was!

11:43 AM  
Blogger kitkatknit said...

I am a knitting scooterist. I transport my yarn under my scooter seat and knit at lunch. Been thinking of starting a Yahoo group or a blog just for our kind. Want to join me?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home