Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cabling, where have you been all my life?

So i started cabling last night. I got 3 rows in when I discovered that i had dropped 2 stitches. Oh well. I frogged down to the beginning of the cables. I found myself begging with fiddle to wait for their treats while I did 'one more row'. Ohhhh I like it though sometimes i find it a bit hard to knit the stitches. That will probably come with more practice. I am making myself a pair of wrist warmers with a celtic band and the top of the arm (I was going to do the wrist but now that I think about it, nah.. although it will be hard to wait until I knit enough rows to start the cables. 28 rows got me to the wrist so i figure another 28 and then the 16 rows of cables.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Oooh, hooray! Cabling!!!!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home