Saturday, April 15, 2006

Better a little too big than too small

Our friends Norm and Carm had this little man about 5 weeks ago. His name is Owen and he is the sweetest little guy known. As soon as I found out he had been born, I knew I had to make these little jeans http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter05/PATTblu.html. Believe me it was hard to give them up but who else would wear them? Fiddle? DeeDee? I am so pleased that Carm and Norm liked them so much that Owen wore them to his first ever party.

Here are the photos that Carm was kind enough to send me. I am so in love with him that Chris better be careful or I am leaving him for a 5 weeks old (does that count as robbing the cradle?)
Thanks again for the photos Carm and Norm.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Ooooooooh, too cute! You did a REALLY great job -- congrats!!!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Those pants are super adorable... nice job!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home