Wednesday, March 29, 2006

what do you do when your husband is not home????

Rent a carpet cleaner and clean the furniture DUH. Tonight when I got home from work I sat down on my favorite chair and prepared to do some knitting. Then it hit me. A strange smell and I thought, that's it. I can't stand it anymore. Now mind you, it's been 6 years that we have had this furniture and there have been several parties, poker nightsand people crashing on it. A few weeks ago I had decided to clean the couch, the carpets in the front hall and the spare room, I hadn't gotten around to it yet and what better time than on a Wednesday night while Chris is at volleyball??? SO off I went to home depot, got a cleaner, came home and proceeded to spend 1/2 hour trying to figure out how it worked (the instructions sucked). I had to call home depot TWICE. To make a long story short. 2 hours (would have been less if I hadn't stopped to watch Coronation Street) and one clean house. It's now 3 am and I am awake. I don't know if it's adrenaline coursing through my veins or what but man it's frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home