Friday, March 03, 2006

Clothes? we don't need no stinkin' clothes

I just emptied my closet to make room for my yarn. There is a lot and I laugh because all the articles I have read say that knitters collect yarn like ants collect food for the winter.

I was looking on www.knitty.com and they have an article about storing yarn, as I was looking around the spare room (more commonly known as Chris' room) I realized that the over the door shoe rack would be a fantastic idea. Now if I can convince Chris to let me use our closet door in the bedroom that would be fab (the outside of the door of course. I must advertise)

I will let you know what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
(Also, if you can convince Chris, that may be a small victory for me too some day!)

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home