Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Um.. this is embarrassing...Hi my name is Vanessa and I am a yarnaholic

Lewiscraft is going out of business. That means Yarn is 30% off. I went to Lewiscraft by my house tonight with the INTENTION of running in and leaving. I told Chris and my friend Jim to meet me at the doors in a few minutes (they were off elsewhere) well the minute I got in there I realized that this wasn't going to work. I ran outside and asked Jim to take Chris to volleyball and meet me back at the plaza where I would drive him home.

I got some yarn, 7 balls of Baretta at $1.75 a ball. I don't know where I am going to put it. Chris' large rubbermaid container looks pretty good right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

Maybe I shouldn't have told you! ;)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home