Thursday, February 09, 2006

COUNT DOWN

I am so excited. The knitting olympics start tomorrow night at 7 pm. I have decided on the hourglass sweater (the orange one) and have picked out my yarn. It's a beautiful royal purple cotton yarn (from Greece!). I had picked some out on Sunday but decided that I was not happy with the color so I called Tsuki and asked her to go with me to change it. Matt was supposed to come home and watch the kids but he was running late so Tsuki and I piled her 7, 4 and 2 year old into my Saturn, it was a tight fit to say the least) and dragged the children off with promises of Tim Horton's if they were good (bribery gets you everywhere). The kids were great and very cute "Banessa, look at the yarn" and and lady at the Wool Mill was very kind and indulgent.
So I am ready. I don't know if I can wait another day to start. Oh and at last count there were 3300 people involved in the knitting olympics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - you can start now!!!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home