Monday, February 13, 2006

Back ON

After much pondering and a day off I have decided to restart the hourglass. Thank you NotanArtist for the kind words of encouragement. I casted on last night and managed to get 8 rows done. I am debating taking it to work with me to make up for lost time but who knows if I will be able to do any when I am there anyway (I should have taken vacation). SarahJanet, you have inspired me to do socks. After hearing how easy it was and looking at my stash of very small balls of leftover yarn, I will try after the olympics. Off to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

YAY YAY YAY!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Not An Artist said...

Yay! Congratulations on returning to the Hourglass-y fold. Once you get past the edge rows I found it sped up surprisingly fast. Good luck!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Linz said...

So, how's it going???

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home