Monday, October 24, 2005

WALLACE AND GROMMIT


YAY Wallace and Grommit Curse of the Were-Rabbit. There is a fantastic scene where a nervous Grommit pick up his needles.

It's sad. I have become so enamored with knitting that I find myself thinking I wish I was knitting right now.

My house is freaking freezing. My furnace is broken and I am waiting for it to be repaired by Uncle Rob. Until then I have to suffer with the cats sitting on me for warmth.

We are having some people over for halloween. We have become bored with the halloween club scene and so have decided to do something here instead. I am very excited I can't wait to make these.
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTpumpkins.html

I have just finished 2 scarves. One for friends son, it was a snake and one for my neighbours daughter. it is a Lamb. I hate making scarves, they are boring but easy and we need them especially in this house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linz said...

I can't wait to see the scarves.

Wasn't the movie lovely?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Bhean said...

I really wanted to take the nippers to see W&G, but it seems too violent. I'll just have to keep playing the videos you gave them and listen to the three of them singing the theme song over and over at the top of their voices!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home